I'm the one



 I'm the one you can never remember
I'm the one you could never forget
Everything and nothing


In this world
You would glance me on the street
forgetting what you saw


Only to remember me in dreams
as someone who sits 
in the back of your mind


I'm everything
yet nothing at all
Talu/Ophelia

Featuring
GOTHIC MOON Tees

I'm also wearing
I'm also wearing/using
Jenna Jeans - Black
Heels - :CULT:
Beth
Makeup -
Eyeliner & heart mole - Izzie's
Eyeliner (Lelutke Evo X)
Heart Moles (Lelutka Evo X)
Lipstick - Zibska
Libtina Lips
Nails - alme.
Mesh Stiletto Nails - Love Heart
Hair - OPALE.
Vilary Hair [Black/White]
Skin - 
Face - :Dernier:
"Hannah" skin (Sienna)
Body - VELOUR
The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya - SIENNA
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Avalon Head 3.1

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Forgotten
Bad Girls Club Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts