Not Blind



 I am not blind to the reality
that all love isn't equal
that I will never be perfect
that labels are meant to divide us
that life is best lived with love in ones' heart


I am not blind to the reality
that I am not perfect
that love hurts sometimes
that we all have biases


I am not blind the reality
that I am the ONLY one who can change
the way I see things
the type of love I want to feel
the type of love I am able to give


I am not blind 
Talu/Ophelia

Ophelia wearing/using
Headpiece & Makeup - Zibska
Nesrin which includes left & right mask, mask bridge, & left & right orbit
Quell Eyemakeup
Quell Lips
both for Evo X
Hair - .Shi Hair
Seh-Kel . Red
Nails - CAZIMI
Base Mesh Nails - Ballerina Short
J'adore Nails - Fatpack
Skin - 
Head - IVES
LeLU EvoX - Eve Skin (VE ICY) - Valentine's Shop & Hop Gift (available until 2/15/2022)
Body -VELOUR 
The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya - (Icy)
Head - LeLUTKA
Avalon Head 3.1
Body -  Maitreya
Lara 5.3

Photo Booth & Poses - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Peace (Black)
FUSSY x FOXCITY. Closeup Set

Comments

Popular Posts