Flying Monkeys


 
Get to know me
I'm oh so nice
Ever think of crossing me
You should think thrice


I have these monkeys
You see
They like to fly
to run errands for me
They'll do my bidding if I ask


Don't make me angry
or off comes the mask


Nice little flying monkeys
to come your way
Will they be wishing you
a nice day
or will you wish
they just go away
Talu


Featuring
FLYING MONKEYS Tee, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Ebody, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & Standard Mesh Sizes XS - XL. 50L$ for the Cheeky Monkey 'I Put a Spell on You' Hunt until Oct. 31, 2022, 
can be found in The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. main store.

Also part of the Cheeky Monkey 'I Put a Spell on You' Hunt, until Oct. 31, 2022.
Boots - Blink2Wink - Enid Boots, designed for Belleza Freya, eBody Reborn, 
Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink HG
Eyes - REPULSE - Wraith Eyes

I'm also wearing/using
Skirt - [Cynful] - Riana's Denim Skirt
Makeup - CAZIMI - Supernova Eyeshadow & Abundant Lipstick
Nails - (E - Eventyra - Moon Mist
Hair - FAGA - Ellie - [ESSENTIAL PACK]
Skin - 
Head - IVES LeLU EvoX - Ava Skin - Sunkiss
Body - VELOUR - "Ipanema Body" - Sunkiss
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - Maitreya - Lara 5.3

Flying Monkeys - HEXraordinary - Flying monkeys FATPACK

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy - Spooky Forest Backdrop

Poses - Sweet Sassy Poses - Witch Broom @ Shop & Hop Halloween round, until Nov. 1, 2022.

Comments

Popular Posts