Donuts



 Facing the brightness of the day, I just need some coffee and a donut or two to get the good vibes going. Of course, taking in the beautiful scenery around me doesn't hurt either. 


I love the beauty of nature where I can just listen to the sounds of the natural world 
with even my own thoughts taking over my world. 


I'll just sip my coffee while I listen, my mind wandering to hopeful places. 
I'm sending all of you good vibes for a beautiful life.
Ophelia/Talu March

Talu Musing
Out Shop Cancer Gallery Page, Oct 1 - 31, 2023. 
All items are located in the individual stores.
Nimara Suspender Outfit Pink includes Hope Necklace. 
Designed for Maitreya Lara & petite, Legacy & Perky, Inithium Kupra, 
Gen X classic & curvy, & Ebody Reborn

Also Musing
Valencia
Lisana Glasses - Silvers
Lepidoptera Markings / FRESH
Void - Jewel
Reborn Nail HUD - Octurnal
Galileo Eyes
LeLutka Evo X - T7 - Lorelai (including shape)
Bom Body Skins - Reborn - T7
Avalon Head 3.1
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Soraia

Comments

Popular Posts