Gnomes


 
Personally, I LOVE decorating for the Holidays. There is just so much to choose from one could change every week if they so choose. For me, I'm starting with some cute Gnome decor. 


I just think their hats are adorable. Don't you?


I think they add just the right little bit of mischievousness to this room and make it so much more fun. They remind us all that keeping a little fun in our lives every day is a great way to keep smiles on our faces not just during the Holidays but always. 


I hope each of you finds fun this Holiday Season so you smile so much your cheeks ache.
Kisses and smiles - Ophelia March

Musing Sponsor


November 23 - December 17, 2023
DSD Gnome Christmas Rug-Round
DSD Christmas Gnome Art Trio
DSD Angel Mannequin 2023
DSD Christmas Gnome Fancy Pants 2023 - LG
DSD From Our Gnome to Yours-Art
DSD Merry Christmas Gnomis-Art
DSD Curious Christmas Tree
DSD Ritzy Rendeer Decor
DSD Gilded Baroque chaise Lounge - Leopard Print

Comments

Popular Posts