Eat It



Think you can get me 
really warmed up
if you don't eat it first
you've got another 
thing coming
Want to really make
me squirm
try to make 
me squeal
for more
you know where
your tongue
needs to go


If you don't
eat it to warm
things up
how can you possibly
expect things
to flow freely?


Go on
do your part
eat it first
I'll return
the pleasure
Ophelia March
-Eat It

Musing Sponsor
"IF YOU DONT" PUSSY TATTOOS
BOM tattoo comes with fresh, faded, & old

also musing
Sept. 25 - Oct. 22, 2024
Alicia [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Porcelain

Pearls necklace wine
Messy Necklaces
After The Dark Makeup
Reborn Nail HUD - Shades Of Red V2
Starlet (Full Pack)
Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (REBORN) PORCELAIN
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6
My Ritual Backdrop
C - 353 Pose w/Panties
 

Comments

Popular Posts