Hating Yourselves
I know a lot of you
are hating yourselves right now
I want you to know
that I don't
I think you're precious
a gift to the Universe
I know a lot of you
are hating yourselves right now
wondering what comes next
as the world collapses
We have to remember to
HOLD ON
to ourselves
to each other
to hope
to LOVE
I know a lot of you
are hating yourselves right now
these tears I cry
are for you
the broken hearts
you've held
in trembling hands
I know a lot of you
are hating yourselves right now
it breaks my heart
I send nothing but
Hope
Strength
LOVE
to see you through
to the dawn
Ophelia March
- Hating Yourselves
Inspired Muses
Main Outfit - Megapack - ALL Sizes
Onelove FatPack 1.0
Yusuke Glasses
Midori Eye Makeup
Garnet Lipsticks
Crybaby Tears BOM + Applier
CryBaby Tears v2
RainbowTears GIFT
PRAYER ~ Pack of REDS
[Gift Pack] Nail Appliers - Pride & Love
Aline Skin Evo X Velour 'Resort'
Angel Body Skin - CURVY (RESORT/REBORN)
Vela Head 4.0
REBORN v2.0
Photo Booth - Babe Cave Messenger
Night Owl Bento Set
Photos shot at Naturally Naughty
NN2 Group required to rez






Comments
Post a Comment