Quelling Boredom



I've been trying to find things to do to quell boredom so I've tried singing (believe me, you do not want to hear that), dancing, and eating all among my stash of toilet paper because I wouldn't want to run out or anything. 


I think I look quite cute doing all these things but maybe that is only the vision I have in my mind. Is it silly to eat a burger among toilet paper rolls? 


I mean you could always use the spares as napkins after all. So tell me, what have you been doing to quell your own boredom?

Featuring


And



I'm also wearing/using
Nails - DP-Koffin Nails
Chromed Zodiac In Stars - FatPack
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
#MyWardrobe
Poses - {Nantra}
All By Myself @ La Vie en pose until April 25, 2020

Comments

Popular Posts