Eternal Love



 I'll love you even with my heart bleeding through my chest
Cover it over with spikes, still hoping for the best
Until eternity come to rest
Upon your bones


We'll hold each other close
Longer than most


Dance until the sun ceases to shine
I'll be yours, You'll be mine
When the days have come to pass


I keep you close a few minutes longer
To whisper sweet nothings in your ear
Talu/Togli

Featuring


'Heartbreaker' with BOM, this outfit will fit on any BOM enabled body
'Guarded Heart' with BOM, this accessory with fit on any BOM enabled body
'Broken hearted' BOM Makeup
'Darkheart' Lipstick BOM
Maitreya - 'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Widowmaker' Stiletto Nail Applier

I'm also wearing/using
Boots - :CULT:
Secret with HUD
Mouth Chain - *PKC*
Dripping Heart Mouth Chain
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Body Applier [maitreya] A-002
Lelutka Skin - Zasha 002
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.5

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Unconditional

Poses - Le Poppycock
From the *Nyctophilia* Gacha
Beautiful Bones
Blind Date Dance of Death
Soul Collector

Comments

Popular Posts