Lost Signal



 I've lost signal as you can see
the world cannot talk to me
my ears are closed to mindless hate
I tune in to only those who love


Lost my signal to all the lies
those silly wanton alibis
I stay true to my lost signal
tune into my heart


Wear a mask just for a start
Keep my love within my heart
Talu/Togli

Featuring



LOVE IS IN THE AIR, designer for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Ebody, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & Fit Mesh Sizes XS - XL.

I'm also wearing/using
Vivi Shorts [Neon Pack]
Panic Mask
Makeup - Koonz
Black Magic Eyeshadow - Forever Boy
Nails - .alme
Mesh Ballerine Nails - Pride Clear
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Brazen - Selection
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
Head Skin - The Face~
Celina ~ February (Pumec Tone)
Body Skin - #Pumec
February (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.5

Decor - e.marie
Crate set : Sky

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Signal Lost

Poses - FOXCITY.
Legs for Days Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts