I am art



I am art
Not the kind you find hanging high in some gallery
No
I am the art you find in the back of an old second hand store
Slightly faded
a little torn on the edges


I am the art you find in the darkest corners of your mind
where your imagination runs free
full of color 
full of life


I am art
that kind of every day beauty you happen to catch
on that walk you took last week
I am art
that will never change
Talu/Togli

Featuring


'Artistic Body Paint' BoM applier
Maitreya - 'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'80's Neon V3' Stiletto Nail Applier

I am also wearing/using
Cotton Candy Hair - Colors
Keratoplasty Eyes (v.1)
CELTIC - CARAMEL
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Avalon Head 3.0

Paint cans & Neon - Lilith's Den
Spray Can - Live Easy Paint

Poses - Diversion
Hoopnotica Poses

Comments

Popular Posts