Someday

 

Someday I will return to moonbeams & raindrops
I'll leave this nonsense behind


Morn not for me
I have lived the life of love I always imagined
I have known what it means to live
a life not bound by the nonsense of
the boxes people try to put us in


I am the love I always wanted to see


I sleep deeply in the slumber that revives me


Someday I will return to moonbeams & raindrops
but not today
Talu/Ophelia


Featuring


March 1 - 31, 2022

A Gear Away Necklace - Main hunt gift

Tattoos - #12 ~*Wyld Winter*~
~*WW*~ Heart Soldier
~*WW*~ Clover Soldier
~*WW*~ Diamond Soldier
BoM Tattoos, each tattoo has 4 opacities and is positioned in one of 4 locations on the spine. They're fully mod and tintable

Bed, grass, and fireflies - #32 Love Everlasting Home & Garden Store
Queen of Hearts Sex Bed, Comes with single, FF, MM, & MF poses

Outfit - #2 Secrets of Gaia
Slingshot Swimsuit, Designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, Slink HG & Physique, TMP, & Standard mesh sizes XS-XL. (This is not a Twisted Hunt item but is available for purchase.)

Talu is also wearing
Makeup - Zibska
Evo X ~ Libtina Eyeymakeup
Evo X ~ Oriv Lips
Water Drop on face & Body - Izzie's
Wet Body & Face (LeLutka Evo X)
Hair - MINA Hair
Sandra - Pastels
Nails - E - Eventyra
Hypnotic Hallows (I got this quite a while ago so am not sure if it is still available)
Skin - VELOUR
"FARRAH" - Sunkiss
The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya - SIENNA
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Avalon Head 3.1

Comments

Popular Posts