Not Meek


 
I'm not your meek girl next door
I'll have you begging while on the floor


I prefer you on your knees, 
listening to you saying "Please"


Power I hold in my hand, 
in my place you'd love to stand
Still you stay down on your knees
"May I have more, Miss, PLEASE"
I hear you plead


As I sit to listen
I'm not the obedient type
but you can be my kitten
Talu/Ophelia

Featuring


FIERCE Tees, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Ebody, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & Standard Mesh Sizes XS - XL. 
Available @ UniK Event: Apr 07-28, 2022.

Talu also wearing/using
Skirt - -[vagrant]-
Dana Skirt
Heels - :CULT:
Dawn
Jewelry - *PKC*
Lel EVO X Butterfly Kisses
Makeup - Zibska
Noir Pack Vol 01 
Libitina Lips
Mole - Izzie's
Heart Moles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo - {Speakeasy}
Fate Tattoo
Nails - CAZIMI
Dark Velvet Nail Appliers
Hair - MINA Hair
Catalina - Highlights @ Anthem until April 30, 2022 
Skin - VELOUR
"FARRAH" - Sunkiss
The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya - SIENNA
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Avalon Head 3.1

Backdrop & Poses - [..::CuCa Designs::..]
GRL PWR Backdrop
GRL PWR Static Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts