Fetish for my love



 You've got a fetish for my love
Get down on your knees
Show me how it's done


If you worship me
I'll let you in
Just a few light taps
with this crop is how we'll begin


Have a fetish for my love?
Then show me with your devotion
Ophelia March

Ophelia is wearing/using
Outfit - [Glitzz] Lady D - Black Full Set 
includes outfit, shoes, hat, gloves, & jewelry
Makeup
Face cracks ~Corvines~ Through the cracks
Eyeshadow [MJN] Cosmetics SmokeShow Liner
Lipstick - GOTHIC MERMAID - GABY - HD LIPS - EVOEVOX
Tattoo - Kaos Tattoo - SANSKRIT TATTOO
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Bunny - Grayscale
Skin - Velour
MICHELLE - ROSE KISS 
(this is the skin for the September 22 Reservation for Powder Pack for Lelutka Evo X)
The "Ipanema Body" for Kupra - ROSE KISS
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - [INITHIUM] - KUPRA Body V. 2.0

Backdrop - HERA - Fetish Backdrop.
Poses - FOXCITY. - Bad Girl Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts