Rich




I'm rich, Darling, in ways that can't be measured
My life is awesome, full of treasures
Somethings that money could never buy
No matter how hard people push the dollar to try


I'm rich, Darling, my life is full
There's no way I'll take your bull
Money can never buy 
loyalty, love, true caring
You know why


Those things, Darling, come from the heart
Spread your light, you know where to start
- Ophelia 

Ophelia is wearing/using
Outfit & Nails - #UNIVERSA - Karli Top & Jeans - Cartoon Bento Nail Set
Heels - CULT - Laboni
Jewelry - .::Supernatural::. - Laura Set Fatpack (Only wearing the pearls from this set)
Makeup - CAZIMI - Diva EvoX Eyeliners - Kiss Me - Ghoul Recolor EvoX Lipstick
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Brazen - Grayscale
Skin - VELOUR - "VALESKA" for Lel Evo X & VENUS for EBODY REBORN - PRALINE
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY. - Photobooth - Big Dough - Rich Bento Pose Set



Comments

Popular Posts