Memories

 

My memories of you bring tears to my eyes
though the years have passed
New thoughts have blossomed
come into bloom


I've been through seasons
Changes, deaths, rebirths
I am not the person I once was
Yet not the person I will become


I am forming, emerging
Spreading my wings
To take flight upon my dreams
Ophelia

Ophelia is wearing/using
Oufit - ERSCH - Candy Lingerie - red-
Stockings - [CAROL G] - Concept Butterfly Henna Pantyhose
Butterfly markings, floating butterflies, eyes, & tears - CURELESS[+] - Lepidotera Markings / FRESH - Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1) - Collyrium Tears / FATPACK (v.1)  
Silver body butterflies - Secrets - Butterfly Body Jewelry - Silver - Butterfly Leg Jewelry - Silver
Makeup - Opulein - Eyeliner Set #0001 .BOM (evox maps) FATPACK - 
Lipsticks Set #0001 . LEL EVO X / AK ADVX
Nails - RAWR! - Mantra Nails
Hair - .Doe. - Love on a wire - 
Skin -
Head skin - UNHOLY - Noelle - Ghost
Body skin - VELOUR x VENUS - HALLOWEEN for EBODY REBORN (GHOST)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

BackDrop - FOXCITY. - Glitzz (Regals)
Poses - Animosity - F-174 Pose Pack

Comments

Popular Posts