Sunday, January 29, 2023

Memories

 

My memories of you bring tears to my eyes
though the years have passed
New thoughts have blossomed
come into bloom


I've been through seasons
Changes, deaths, rebirths
I am not the person I once was
Yet not the person I will become


I am forming, emerging
Spreading my wings
To take flight upon my dreams
Ophelia

Ophelia is wearing/using
Oufit - ERSCH - Candy Lingerie - red-
Stockings - [CAROL G] - Concept Butterfly Henna Pantyhose
Butterfly markings, floating butterflies, eyes, & tears - CURELESS[+] - Lepidotera Markings / FRESH - Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1) - Collyrium Tears / FATPACK (v.1)  
Silver body butterflies - Secrets - Butterfly Body Jewelry - Silver - Butterfly Leg Jewelry - Silver
Makeup - Opulein - Eyeliner Set #0001 .BOM (evox maps) FATPACK - 
Lipsticks Set #0001 . LEL EVO X / AK ADVX
Nails - RAWR! - Mantra Nails
Hair - .Doe. - Love on a wire - 
Skin -
Head skin - UNHOLY - Noelle - Ghost
Body skin - VELOUR x VENUS - HALLOWEEN for EBODY REBORN (GHOST)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

BackDrop - FOXCITY. - Glitzz (Regals)
Poses - Animosity - F-174 Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Think She's Your Puppet

  You think she's your puppet that you pull the strings when in reality only she controls  where the music leads  You think she's yo...