Same but Different


 
We are the same
Yet oh so different
We see the world through a different lense


Your world isn't mine
Mine isn't yours
Do you see love as unlimited
I do
Do you put yourself into their tiny boxes
bound by their limited imaginations
I don't


I stopped doing that
the moment they told me I couldn't do something
the moment they told me I couldn't love the different
the moment they told me I couldn't be who I wanted


I am different
We are the same
Ophelia

Ophelia wearing/using
Outfit - :Dernier: - "Erykah" Jacket & Skirt - Red
Boots - :CULT: - Carnie
Earrings & Nails - RAWR! - Mantra Nails & Mantra ELF EvoX Earrings
Makeup - Zibska - Quell Lips - Altne Eyemakeup 
(Eyemakeup available @ We <3 Role-Play until Feb. 28, 2023)
Face tattoo - ::Loa:: - Raven Face Paint - available @ We <3 Role-Play until Feb. 28, 2023
Hair - .Shi Hair - Blyn - Essentials 1
Eyes - CURELESS[+] -  Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin - VELOUR x VENUS - EBODY REBORN (PRALINE) - 
VELOUR - VALESKA (PRALINE)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Backdrop & Poses - Belle Poses - Backdrop - Same...But Different - Nayra Pose pack

Comments

Popular Posts