Ride



If you were to ask me what I wanted the simple answer is everything and yet nothing at all. I have so much in life that makes me happy, that, really, I want for nothing. I have everything a person could ever want but above all, I have love from various souls. 


I know I could ride away on this bike, be very missed while I was gone, and some would long for my return. I used to think that material possessions were everything but as I've grown, I've come to realize that it is the soul of a person and what we have to give that is everything indeed.


 I try to give from my center, from the light within me always, to show love in everything I do, to everyone I encounter. I may seem a little wicked but in the most fun ways. I hope my love rides into your heart today.
Ophelia March

Musing
[Starla Jacket - Red]
[Trinity Skirt - Black]
Zoya Boot with HUD
Noir Pack Vol 04
Rhode Lips
Cult Tattoo [FATPACK]
Escape - Jewel
Reborn Nail HUD - Shade of Red V2
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
LeLutka Evo X - T3 - Yvaine
Bom Body Skins - REBORN - T3
Avalon Head 3.1
REBORN v1.69.6
K9-1400 - Dark
Photo Booth - Insatiable Monochrome
Tease Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts