Wolf & Dragon Fire


 
I am of wolf & dragon fire
I've walked through the blaze
Slowly feeling the flames
lick my skin until
I came out remade


Hardened by heat & combustion
with love overflowing
into a hard hearted world


I am of wolf & dragon fire
remade of flames
which burn for a world
in which love is always
the answer
flames which lick the hearts
of everyone I touch with
My words, thoughts, & actions


I am of wolf & dragon fire
I have been remade
Ophelia March
- Wolf & Dragon Fire

Musing
SHE BodySuit_Silver01
SHE Top_Silver01
SHE Windy Skirt_Red_EDITORIAL
Laboni
Eternal Flame Burning Orb Halo (Orange)
Eternal Flame Aura (Orange)
Eternal Flame Palms (RARE) (Orange)
This is an old Gacha, unsure if this is available in a pack now but 
check out Cole's Corner because there is some awesome stuff there.
Umbriel Makeup Base
Umbriel Eyemakeup
Cillian Lips
KANNA - FATPACK
Reborn Nail HUD - Metallic Essentials
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
LeLutka Evo X - T3 - Yvaine
Bom Body Skins - REBORN - T3
Avalon Head 3.1
REBORN v1.69.6
Red Night Backdrop
Avaros - P1 - Pose Pack

Comments

Popular Posts