Hearing


 
Taking time away from the noise of the world
the music in my ears drowns out the sounds
of the rest of the noise trying for my attention


It's not that I don't love all of you
it's that sometimes you're all overwhelming
So today I'm having selective hearing
only for the music I choose to stream
randomly, through my ears


Today you weren't selected for my listening pleasure
Tomorrow will be different...
Ophelia March
-Hearing

Musing Sponsor
Jan 16 - Feb 08, 2024
SELECTIVE HEARING Tees - 150L$ EXCLUSIVE
Designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, eBody Classic, Legacy, Maitreya (this does fit LaraX), Ocacin, Slink HG & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & Standard Mesh sizes XS - XL

Also Musing
Ramona Jeans 2.0 [Paint Pack]
Del Ray Glasses v2
Donut Headphones
x evox - subtile velvet varnish
NO_OKAY ~ Pack of REDS
Reborn Nail HUD - Night Bright
Eyes Applier / CXLVI FULLSET
EVO X - T3 - Dahlia
Bom Body Skins 2024 - MAITREYA - T3
Lilith Head 3.1
Caravan Picnic Backdrop
Music is Life . Poseset . SF

Comments

Popular Posts