My Tears


 
My tears have fallen 
countless times for those who never cared
countless times for those who never understood
countless times for those who never opened their hearts


My tears have fallen 
countless times for those I've never met
countless times for those who didn't know I cared
countless times for those who didn't know I loved them


My tears have fallen
countless times for those taken too early before me
countless times for those I would have traded places with
countless times for those I could never forget


My tears have fallen
countless times for myself
countless times for my own bleeding, broken heart


My tears have fallen countless times
yet they will fall again
Ophelia March
-My Tears

Musing
Jan 14 - 28, 2024
Amejisutoame Dress (White)
Amejisutoame Boots (White)

Jan. 6 - 20, 2024
Reborn Nail HUD - Winter Moon - Noir

Chaldene Makeup
Louise Lips
Crybaby Lashes Applier
Crybaby Tears BOM + Applier
Frost Bitten [Madpea Advent 2023 FP]
Isalie
Eclipse Eyes
(formerly Moth & Moon)
Bom Body Skins - REBORN - FROST
LeLutka Evo X - Ianthe - FROST
Lilith Head 3.1
REBORN - v 1.69.6
meteoric shower / Aquarius
burned paper (ash)
BasicLights v1.0
Weather 1.0
Elegance

Comments

Popular Posts