Lucky


 
They say if you have one or two really good friends
you are incredibly lucky
I've always been very lucky then
because, you see, I've always been blessed
with friends who have held my hand
when I've needed it held


whispered truths in my ear
when I needed to hear them
led me to fun
when I couldn't find my way
spoken love to my heart
when I've forgotten it exist


Yes, I've always been lucky
to have so many friends
who are indeed more family then friends
so I count myself lucky beyond measure
Ophelia March
-Lucky

Musing Sponsor
$5L exclusive for FabFree's St Paddy's Hunt. March 01-31, 2024 Mainstore only.
SHAUN Tee
Designed for MAITREYA Lara, Petite, LaraX, PetiteX, 
EBODY Classic, Reborn, Waifu, BELLEZA Freya, Isis, Venus, GenX 
SLINK Hourglass, Physique LEGACY Classic, Perky, TMP + 5 Standard Sizes

Also musing
March 08-24, 2024
[SF24] Evo X - Stina Eyemakeup
[SF24] Evo X - Kazumi Lips

#14 - Daisy Shorts
St Patti Bracelets
St Patti ELF FEMALE EvoX Earrings
St Patti Rings
Lucky FLF Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack
Reborn Nail HUD - Gnarly Neons
EVO X - T3 - Dahlia
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T3
Lilith Head 3.1
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Cheeky Chibi Puppy Lucky Clover - Clover
Cheeky Chibi Puppy Lucky Clover - Lucky
Photo Booth - Escape
Candy Candy Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts