Springtime


 
Spring, the lovely time of rebirth, renewal, new beginnings
I'm celebrating by redoing where I live
a new house
new decor
new trees
sure, why not
All things that help me look at life in a different way


even the planters smile at me 
as I watch the plants grow


A nice little place to porch sit
to share some drinks with friends
telling stories while writing new memories


Deer come to share the newness of spring
as blossoms break through the soil


Perhaps a little bike ride later?
Do something today to renew yourself
Ophelia March
-Springtime

Musing Sponsor
March 9-31, 2024
Riverhaven Italian
EXCLUSIVE tms tree #4: pink, purple, & white flowers
tms fairy cherry tree with blue meadow & animated fawns
tms hydrangeas in birch planter #1
tms pallet patio fat pack
Plant Girl Planter

Comments

Popular Posts