Home Sweet Home



I sometimes long for a home I have never known, my own home sweet home, 
where everything is just right. 


I'm able to create that space here in SL since my imagination is never bound by the constraints of RL.


 I can change the furniture or the art on the walls at whim if my heart desires. 


I am fortunate to be a blogger for [Zaida] who continues to create beautiful homes for me to play with all the time like this lovely Split Level. 


I've chosen to decorate it as my muse flows. 


As always, my doors are open to friends for good conversations, 
laughs, and fun so come on in, let's play!



Musing Sponsor
Split Level
June 25 - July 22, 2024

Also Musing
Outside decor
Heart Grass - MINIPACK Green Set
tree_menu-driven 4 season with teal bicycle
tree #4: pink, purple, & white
Front & Back porches
Leander Collection FATPACK (Front)
Selene FATPACK (Back)
Inside decor
Downstairs
Lux FATPACK
Oracle FATPACK
Nova FATPACK
Ursa FATPACK
Juniper FATPACK (kitchen)
Crystal Collection / FATPACK
Wall Art "Facade" by Ophelia March
Upstairs Decor
Artist's Bedroom A
Flamingo's Room Adult

Comments

Popular Posts