Mirror Mirror



 Mirror Mirror handing there
do you give me truth
while I stare
or are your remarks
only snarky
with your reflections
of all my flaws


Mirror Mirror handing there
I've learned to see the beauty
behind these eyes
despite what society 
tries to tell me
with their lies


Mirror Mirror hanging there
tell me all your snarky best
we'll have more fun
than the rest
as we learn how
to love ourselves
despite what others
try to say
Ophelia March
-Mirror Mirror

Musing Sponsor
June 22 - July 7, 2024
Lilith Bodysuit BOM Fatpack
Reborn Nails HUD - Fairy Dust
EVO X - SOLARIS 2024 - Eirtae 
Fantasy Skins 2024 - REBORN - SOLARIS
Snarky Magic Mirror - 2 versions w/wo PBR
Midsummer Enchantment Hunt Prize (3)
Gothic Candle Stick
Suzette Eye Makeup
Shoco Lipstick
AURA Eyes //FATPACK//

Additional musing
Pearls Lover
Guilty - Jewel
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Melanie - Pose Pack

Comments

Popular Posts