Dinner


 
Won't you come for dinner
in my little space
I've set a place
just for two
I promise to
take just a taste


You won't feel
a thing
unless you
want to


I'll share my
deepest secrets
if you dare
to open
yourself to me


just offer
all you are
to me
Ophelia March
-Dinner

Musing Sponsors


Aug 10 - 24, 2024
Bloodbound fullset
Netherfall altar (pentagram)
Blossomsprite Tree (Mystical hunt edition) 10L$
Dark Stained Glass Wall Decor - Fire
Dark Stained Glass Wall Decor - Crimson
Dark Stained Glass Wall Decor - Gold
Dark Stained Glass Wall Decor - Stormy
Black Butterfly Glass
*Incantations* Tattoo

Cosmic Milkshake eye Applier Mk.3

Also musing
Zuri Set - Black
Blaire with HUD
Yusuke Glasses
Jullian Eye Makeup
Shoco Lipstick
Reborn Nail HUD - Misty Moments
~NO_CHOAS ~ all COLORS
EVO X - T5 - Rhae
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T5
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6

Comments

Popular Posts