The Apology



 Right now so many of us out there are bleeding, not on the outside but inside. Our hearts are ripped open with wounds that have never healed as we wait for apologies that will never come. We've been putting bandages that are too small, with tape that hardly sticks over the top of said wounds while we wait for closure that others will never give us. 


This happens for a wide variety of reasons many of which boil down to we are waiting for apologies we will never, ever receive. I want to stop waiting for that apology. I am giving you, right here, right now an apology for every hurtful thing that has been done to you, whatever it was.


 I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm sorry you had to live through that. I'm sorry you weren't accepted. I'm sorry they hurt you. You did nothing to deserve any of that. You ARE worthy just as you are. You are a beautiful soul, a blessing, & I am glad you're here. 
Ophelia March
-The Apology

Musing
Milena Set - Red
Loppa with HUD
Nephthys
Spellbound Eyeshadows / Evo X BOM
Maia HD Lipsticks /Lel
Lepidoptera Markings / FRESH 
Lepidoptera Majesty // EBODY
Reborn Nail HUD - Jeweled & Posh
Element - Jewel
EVO X - T5 - Rhae
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T5
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Photo Booth - Tunnel of Love
Intoxiskate Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts