Crack me open



Crack me open
pulling me in
you may not like what you perceive as my sin

What I hold within my mind
may not be the treasure you seek
there are doors closed there
that should remain sealed
should you choose to

crack them open
I will pull you in to
to the distant lands within my mind
filled with memories
some not so fine

So crack me open
if you dare
you'll be pulled in
to stay there
Talu/Togli

Featuring

Zibska
Zibska MP
Zibska Flickr
Adira Eyemakeup designed for Lelutka, Catwa, LAQ & Omega appliers, tattoo & universal tattoo BOM layers @ Skin Fair until March 29, 2020.

I'm also wearing
Outfit - Narcisse
Lexi Leather & Feather Skirt - Black
Lexi Leather & Feather Tux - Black
Nails - Hello Dave
French Ready 2
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Vivid - Jewel
Eyes - CURELESS[+]
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
Tattoo & floating hands - {-Maru Kado-} x [The White Crow]
Always Mine @ Aenigma until March 15, 2020
Skin - Head - The Face
Genus - Jeani ~ January (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
January (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - GENUS Project
Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap

Decor - E.V.E.
Ashes & Ice Flower [Ice/Black]
Ashes & Ice RARE - Stones in Black & Ice
Ashes & Ice ULTRARARE - {Dystopia} Ashes & Ice Flower [Black]

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
Technologic Backdrops - 10 Crack It
Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses
Angel

Comments

Popular Posts