Into Love Blindly




 I do not walk into love blindly
I go in with my eyes wide open
Heart pouring out sentiment
with every beat



I want to see what makes
A person tick
All their little idiosyncrasies
Their big thoughts
Their soul's dreams



I drink in their depths
Like someone dying of thirst
Until part of them becomes
Part of me



I do not go into love blindly
I go into love with my heart overflowing
Talu/Togli

Featuring



Cornelie Set includes mask in upper and lower sections, shoulders left & right with 18 colours for sections 1/2/3 @ We <3 Role-play, Nov 4-30, 2020.

I'm also wearing
Noor Set
Nails - Venge
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Widowmaker' Stiletto Nail Applier
Dragon Eyes (v.1)
Pure [xx]+FGInc+ Ivory
ATLANTA bom skin - Marshmellow
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Flowers - E.V.E.
{Poison} "Army of Me" Ink Flower [Black ULTRARARE]

Backdrop - [Cubic Cherry]
{Seren} backdrop BLACK

Poses - HERA
Seraph Bento Poses

Comments

Popular Posts