Take a picture




 Take a picture while I wait
Burn my image in your mind
Let me stay there a while
Think of me in style



Take a picture while I wait
Study every curve
Really get to know me
While you steel your nerve



Take a picture while I wait
then take the time to get to know me
Talu/Togli

Featuring



November 1 - 15, 2020
Dress - Sexy Lola Fatpack includes color change HUD, designed for Belleza Freya. Legacy & Legacy Classic, & Maitreya. Event exclusive.

And



Reine Eyemakeup in 15 colours, includes Omega applier, tattoo and universal tattoo BOM layers.
Reine Lips include in 12 colours with 3 fits, includes Omega applier, tattoo and universal tattoo BOM layers.
Both @ THE MAKEOVER ROOM, Nov 1 - 26, 2020

I'm also wearing
Heels - CULT
Xin
Nails - Venge
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Basics' Stiletto Nail Applier
Esperanza hair - Black+White
Eyes - CURELESS+
Lethe Eyes
ATLANTA bom skin - Oak
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

BackDrop - The Bearded Guy
Selfie - from the Dancing Gacha Set

Lay Me Down

Comments

Popular Posts