Who Cares?

 


Who care what they think?
I certainly don't
They can take their opinions
go on home



As for me I'm going to live my life
with sass, class, and a little bit of ass
I'm going to have fun 
Doing what I please



Their approval is not necessary
because I have my own
They can come talk to me
when their souls have grown
Talu/Togli

Featuring



November 1 - 15, 2020
Outfit 152, includes dress, heels, & jewelry, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique

I'm also wearing
Nails - Venge
'Stiletto Nail' Starter Set
'Basics' Stiletto Nail Applier
Esperanza hair - Reds 
Eyes - CURELESS+
Lethe Eyes
ATLANTA bom skin - Oak
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Pupper - JIAN
Wonky Weenies - Devil Companion RARE

Mini Cooper S R56

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy
The Parking Backdrops

Poses - Po^Z
Like I Care - Fatpack

Comments

Popular Posts