Every Line



 You think I'm a heartbreaker
I'll burn every word I ever wrote about you
Line by line I'll watch
Every word turn to ash


As the pages blow in the wind
Carried away from me evermore
I'll forget what came to pass
as soon as it is burned to ash


While you're left to carry the burden
of every line I've ever written
Ophelia
- Every Line

Featuring
HEARTBREAKER Tees

Ophelia also wearing/using
Pants - Pink Cream Pie - Kore Leggings [Ruby]
Heels - : CULT : - Lenora
Makeup - Zibska - Louise Makeup & Louise Lips (Available at Skin Fair by Juniper Events 
until March 27, 2023. Zibska is located on SIM B)
Nails - RAWR! - Midnight Nails
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Trinket - Grayscale
Skin - VELOUR - CANDY & Ipanema Body for Maitreya (SUNKISS)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - Maitreya - Lara 5.3

Flying book pages & pages on the ground - Pitaya - Laly's book
Book ashes - {anc} - burned paper (ash)

Poses - Sassy Sweet Poses - Open Doors

Pictured taken at Dream Catcher, private sim. Sim Kenji Prefab sim designed by Bee Designs.

Comments

Popular Posts