Swinging



 Carefree, swinging in the breeze
Remembering what it's like to let my worries go


I close my eyes to smell the flowers
Reminding me of loves sweet powers
In my own time and space
Where I can be whoever I wish
Without judgement or outside opinions


I relish the dreams inside my mind 
Thankful for the freedom I have
Ophelia March
-Carefree

Ophelia wearing/using
Outfit - [Glitzz] - Zendaya Set - Lilac & Missy Stockings - Fatpack
Jewelry - LaGyo - Grace Set - Silver
Makeup - CAZIMI - Diva EvoX Eyeliners & Whipped EvoX Lipstick
Nails - Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Midnight Metals
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Bunny - Jewel
Skin -  . Nar Mattaru . - Maud Skin {Ghost} Evo X & eBody Reborn Skin 2.0 {Ghost} (Available at Skin Fair by Juniper Events until March 27, 2023. . Nar Mattaru. is located on SIM B)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Swing - Secret Poses - Fleur (Available at Prism Events: Bloom 2023 until April 2, 2023)

Pictures taken at Dream Catcher, private sim. Sim Kenji Prefab sim design by Bee Designs.

Comments

Popular Posts