Flamingo It!



 I want to live my life like a flamingo
full of color for all to see
I don't ever want to hide my color
or my light


I want to share it with those around me
so they can see 
Maybe they will share
start an rainbow of Love


We can all Flamingo It
Let's start today!
Ophelia March
-Flamingo It

I'm Musing
Outfit - S&P - Salt & Pepper - Dorothy bikini MEGAPACK 
Makeup - Tutti Belli - 'Pop Girl' (Lelutka EvoX)
Sparkles - LuluB! - Cosmos Queen - Silver
Nails - Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Gnarly Neons
Hair - TRUTH - Prissy - Grayscale
Eyes - MANA. - Shattered Eyes
Skin - Moth & Moon - LeLutka Evo X - T7 - Yvaine & Bom Body Skins - REBORN - T7
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Backdrop - The Bearded Guy - Over the Rainbow Backdrop
Poses - Secret Poses - Let's Flamingle 2

Comments

Popular Posts