Fly Away


 
Someday the time will come when I'll fly away
I'll take my wings to soar to parts my body can't travel
I won't need this shell any more


I'll fly away where words no long confine me
where boxes can't hold my ideas
where my thoughts are free
Someday the time will come when I'll fly away
until then, let my ideas lift others when they chance upon them
let me break down boxes, smashing barriers 
let my thoughts be free to express the love that I am


That way, I am always free even in the confines of my shell
as I allow others to be free as well
Ophelia March
- Fly Away


Musing from Pride At Home
Swimsuit - QUEENZ - Galore - PRIDE
Makeup - ALT> -  Pride Watercolor Makeup > PAH Fatpack
Top1Salon - HD SISTER PRIDE LIPSTICK
Hair - [Yomi] Doxy Hair - Pride Edition
Nails - Ladybird x Quirky - Natural Nails - Spectrum
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Prism Eyes - Pack 2
Skin - amara beauty - Joy Porcelain - LeLu Evo X

Also Musing
Bird Headdress - Zibska - Cabal
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Pose - FOXCITY. - Bird Of Paradise

Comments

Popular Posts