Lazy Day


 
Lazy day with thoughts of you and pizza
Enjoying the things that make me smile
My eyes closed as my mind wanders 
to what it feels like to have you touch me
Your hands wandering my flesh with feather softness


It's just another lazy day with thoughts of you
thoughts of me
thoughts of us
thoughts of what is yet to be


Just another lazy day in bed
Ophelia March
- Lazy Sunday

Musing away
Outfit - [Glitzz] - Karina Lingerie Set - Lilac
Makeup - CAZIMI - Diva EvoX Eyeliners & Tender EvoX Lipstick
Tattoo - KAOS TATTOO - SANITY TATTOO
Nails - Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Sweet Sorbet
Hair - TRUTH Collective - Dreamer - Jewel
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Prism Eyes - Pack 2
Skin - amara beauty - Aelin Porcelain - LeLu Evo X
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Poses - FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Tomorrow & Tomorrow Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts