Don't Disturb



 Don't disturb my peace
I'm taking a break today
from all the hustle and bustle
the world tries to throw my way


I'm soaking up the sun
lounging in the rays
just looking for shapes
in the clouds as they
drift by on their merry way


Don't disturb my peace 
I'm taking a break today
keep your drama to yourself
I'll do things my way
peace is all I crave
Ophelia March
-Don't Disturb

Musing
"Becka" Set / White Cherry
[Gift] Evo X  ~ Apoline Eyemakeup
Lucious / - Jewel
Reborn Nail HUD - So Very Cherry
Group Gift - April 2024 - Spring Eyes
EVO X - T7 - Dahlia 
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T7
Lilith Head 3.1
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Pose Set 44 
Poses taken on private sim, Sweetest Temptation, 
want to take some pics here, contact me, 
Ophelia March (Talula Ophelia) inworld to talk about it.

Comments

Popular Posts