Cupcake


 
She is as intoxicating 
as her cupcakes
eaten a bite
at a time
She has all 
the recipes
in her mind


A little dash
of salt
some butter
flour
a whole lot of sugar


What's the secret ingredient
Shhhh she will
never tell
take another bite
you'll be
under her spell
Ophelia March
- Cupcake

Inspiring Muse


DELICIOUS CUPCAKES tees
Lara | LaraX | Petite | PetiteX | Reborn | Ebody Classic | Waifu | GenX Classic | GenX Curvy | Freya | Isis | Venus | Hourglass | Physique | Legacy Classic | Perky | TMP + 5 Standard Sizes
Available @ Opps I Bought It Again Event until Sept 30, 2026

Additional Muses
Groovy Pants (Leather) REBORN
Pearls Lover
Last Light Eyeshadow 2K
Last Light Lipstick 2K
TRUTH Collective (TRUTH X Faga.)
Glimpse /- Jewel
Reborn Nail HUD - Broom Brew
Chloe Skin EvoX - ICY (V)
Unnreal - Curvy (ICY/REBORN)
Vela Head 4.0
REBORN v2.0

Brain cupcake
Corn candy set dispenser

The Foyer Photobooth
Bento Poses - I Love My Cupcakes
(I made slight mods to this pose using the cupcakes I did but it does come with cupcakes.)

NN2 Group required to rez

Comments

Popular Posts