Searching for the Void
Star date: Unknown
It's taken me years to get this close to the void. Past countless galaxies, many adventures, and the loss of the rest of the crew in that slime incident, I'm finally close enough to see it at the edges of my outer view. I've been lucky enough to teach myself the mechanics of Kiac, my trusty cyber canine, so at least I haven't been alone on this journey.
I've silently checked my weapon more times than I'd care to discuss here. The click of the slide echoing in the empty chambers. I need to be ready for whatever the void holds. I lost count of how long we've been out here, searching, wondering if the void exists at all.
It's all come down to this...every single...little sacrifice.
I hear it too, Kiac. There is something rumbling along the hull of the ship.
Yes, we're prepared. Yes, we're ready.
Wait, we just lost gravity.... if... I can just reach...the tablet...
Inspiring Muses
Sept 1 - 30, 2026
Mistress of the Void
Glowing Antennas
Void Bengal
Additional Muses
Alien Cat Head v1.2
REBORN v2.0
CONTROL ROOM [360] BACKDROP
Replicants
Photos shot at Naturally Naughty Photo Studio
NN2 Group required to rez






Comments
Post a Comment