Flowers for a Centaur




Who says Centaurs don't like to stop to smell the flowers? I certainly do. They make me smile so very much. I'd put some on my horns but they would likely burst into flames! 



I think I'll take there back to my little spot in the woods to plant them in the ground where they can grow and expand.



I hope you take the time today to stop for just a few to appreciate the beauty that is all around you.

Featuring



September 1 - 30, 2020

Mossy Forest Skin (for Jinx Centaur) -Hunt Prize, There are also 2 other hunt prizes which contain Mossy Forest Body Coat & Hooves (for Teegle) & Mossy Forest Wings (for Pegasus Teeglepet)
TH Horn Pack Gift 1 of 2 ~Main~ - I'm wearing the Demon Horns ~large~ with Aura, also includes Demon Horn Brow Nubs & Demon Horns ~small~.
Twisted Genasi Eyes : Sol - Available for purchase

I'm also wearing
Centaur - Jinx
Cen-Lightaur
Satyress Hide Top - Brown
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Euphoria - Blonde
Skin - Head - The Face
Kahara ~ Lelutka ~ May
Body - #Pumec
May
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop & held flowers - .::Crystal::.
Flower Spot Backdrop [GREEN]
Flowers Barrel [BENTO]

Comments

Popular Posts