Be My Toy?




Would you be My toy
just for me to enjoy
A little tickle of my tongue
upon your skin until I'm done



A slap of hand upon your flesh
a little shiver, a little rest
While I make you come undone



Would I be the only one?
Could I mold you to my will?
Teach you to beg while sitting still?



Would you be My toy
that we would surely enjoy.
Talu/Togli



Featuring



Fleur Dress, designed for Legacy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass, comes with color change HUD. Exclusive at The Darkness Event. Sep 5-28, 2020.
Raven Stompers, designed for Belleza, Maitreya, & Slink, comes with color change HUD

And



Outworld Shades - Unisex, Comes with color change HUD

I'm also wearing/using
Makeup - 
Eyeshadow - Koonz
Ready2Cut Eyelines [LeLUTKA Evolution]
Lips - CAZIMI
Bombshell Red Lips
Eyes & Face Tattoo - CURELESS[+]
Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Branded Roses / BOM UPDATE
Chest Tattoo- The Little Bat
Love Carvings
Basic Colors - Rigged Nails - Super Claws
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Ophelia - Redhead
Skin - 
Head - The Face
Cami ~ Lelutka ~ January
Body - #Pumec
January
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - FOXCITY.
VIP Photo Booth - Dreaming Room (VIP Group Gift Sept 2020)

Poses - Kokoro Poses
Cala - Fatpack (Bento Pose)

Comments

Popular Posts