Frolic




Today I've decided I'm tired of being a human so am doing my best interpretation of being a unicorn! It seems I've been accepted by these two unicorns here so I must be doing something right. 



We've wandered into a land of fantasy filled with fun. Oh yeah, fun, that is why I wanted to be a unicorn to begin with! 



I hope you have the time today to have a little fun, spill a little laughter, and smile all the while.

Featuring



September 1 - 15, 2020

Annamika - FATPACK, includes Tank, Skirt, & Boots with color change HUD, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & 
Standard Mesh Sizes S-L.

And



Johanna / Streaks - Natural & Unnatural Universal HUDs combined for this look. Fly by Friday deal for 9/4/2020. Dolphin loves us though so often leaves this deal up for the weekend.

I'm also wearing/using
Unicorn Horn - Inner Demons
Neon Unicorn Horn #1
Unicorn Heaven
Eyes - Musa
Beryl Eyes Set1 RARE
Skin - Head - The Face
Kahara ~ Lelutka ~ May
Body - #Pumec
May
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Unicorn Princess

Comments

Popular Posts