With my unicorn




I'm spending the day with my unicorn just taking in the sun in front of my place. Just a little breeze blowing to cool us both off as we share our secrets. 



Unicorn don't have secrets you say? Despite popular belief they have all the best secrets. 



They also know where the best ice cream is so don't say I didn't tell you so. 



Spending the day with my unicorn always makes me smile. It is the best of fun I've had in a while.

Featuring



September 1 - 15, 2020

HaPpY uNiCoRn *FAT PACK* includes shorts, tank top & HUD, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Physique, TMP, & Tonic Curvy & Fine. 

I'm also wearing/using
Unicorn Heaven
Hair - Wasabi
Venere Windblown - Fireworks
Ophelia Eyes (v.1)
Skin - Head - The Face
Kahara ~ Lelutka ~ May
Body - #Pumec
May
Body - Maitreya
Lara 5.2
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Unicorns I Love Them, includes unicorn

Comments

Popular Posts