Cookie Chaos



 Oh cookie! Whatever is a nice horned one supposed to do when their Christmas magic goes a little awry? It seems these cookies just want to fight, a battle to the crumble. 


They'll leave a mess in my kitchen with their little rumble. 


I just wanted to give the little gift of cookies to all those who I love who knew my magic was strong enough to make my kitchen Thunder Dome? Guess I should have listened to those Gnomes, not adjusted that recipe to include the extra magic I thought would make it more tasty! 

Oh well, what shall I do now but devour these cookies after I catch them somehow.

Musing Sponsor
EXCLUSIVE for WIP Event
Dec. 2 - 22, 2023
CHRISTMAS IS GNOMING Tees
Designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, eBody Classic, Legacy, Maitreya (this does fit LaraX), Ocacin, Slink HG & Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Fine, & Standard Mesh sizes XS - XL

Also musing
Dec. 1 - Jan. 1, 2023
Blessed Socialite - Shop & Hop - 
Blessed Skirt - Colors
Maitreya Nail HUD - Gingerbread Tips

Additional musing
Arkivet (Donate @ BeSpoke)
"Crooked Bough" - Special Donation Gift Horns
Diva EvoX Eyeliners
Dusk EvoX Lipstick
Amnesia / - Jewel
Frostcicle Eyes
LeLutka Evo X - Edie - NIMBUS
Bom Body Skins - MAITREYA - NIMBUS
Lilith Head 3.1
LaraX
Escaping raw dough
Gingerbread Fighters - FATPACK
Peckish Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts