Blind Hope



 I carry blind hope in my heart
that the world can turn for the better
that love is the answer


I carry blind hope in my heart
that people will wake up
discover that love will lead them home


I carry blind hope in my heart
that hatred will not lead the way
that love will overcome all obstacles


I carry blind hope in my heart
and love
Because I am blind hope 
I am love
Ophelia March
-Blind Hope

Musing
Dec 8 - 18, 2023
Reborn Nail HUD - Krampus Claws

Advent 2022 - Eres Holli (Available for 99L$ NGN)
Advent 2023 - Apostle (Available for 1L$ NGN)
Really Red // Matte Lipstick // Lel Evo X
Snow Daze
Softly Snow
Paola Hairbase FATPACK Lel X
LeLutka Evo X - T7 - Yvaine
Bom Body Skins - REBORN - T7
Lilith Head 3.1
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Ruinas Invernales Backdrop
Muse

Comments

Popular Posts