Natural Christmas



 In this clearing as I wander through the woods I chanced upon the celebration of these little mice. They told me they were waiting for the rest of the woodland to show up for the party. 


I decided to sit a while just to listen to their stories, to learn what mice of the woods had to say. I can say I learned a lot about what tiny creatures experience as I listened. It was a lovely experience. 


I left knowing the spirit of Christmas is to share, not just with our fellow humans but with creatures great and small. I hope you see the small joys today which warm your heart.

Musing Sponsor
November 23 - December 17, 2023
Skater Dress, 
designed for Belleza Freya & Isis, Slink Hourglass & Physique, 
Maitreya Lara, Sofia, Tonic Curvy & Fine
Gingerbread Cookie Tree Earrings
Santa's Littles Helpers Playful Tree & Gift Set

Also musing
Dec. 1 - Jan. 1, 2023
Gingerbread Tips

Dec 8 - 18, 2023
Goth Snowflake Tattoo

Marilyn Cstring
Angelica with HUD
Solar Glasses - Silvers
Aleit Liner
Amaryllis Lips
Snow Daze
Softly Snow
Avery . Raccoon
Frostcicle Eyes
LeLutka Evo X - T7 - Yvaine
Bom Body Skins - MAITREYA - T7
Lilith Head 3.1
Lara 5.3
Winter Woodland {360}Backdrop
Swing Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts