Pieces of Me



 I am pieced together
from every place 
I've ever been
everything 
I've ever experienced
every person
I've ever encountered


I am pieced together
from random
conversations
serious
love notes
sad
goodbyes


I am pieced together
from everything
that has 
ever happened
to me
and somethings
that haven't


I am pieced together
a patch worked beauty
impossible to forget
Ophelia March
-Pieces of Me

Musing Sponsors
Ailany Fatpack
Designed for GenX, Kupra, Legacy, MaitreyOG, MaitreyaX, & Reborn
Sept. 16 - 28, 2024

190+ eye

also musing
Sally Halter [Pretty Pumpkin]
Sally Skirt [Pretty Pumpkin]
Spider eyeglasses #Black
Soft Autumn - Fatpack
Stein Tattoos
Stein Tattoos [FACE]
Reborn Nail HUD - Lenore's Lace
Bride . Flux .
EVO X - T2 - Rhae
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T2
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6
scally // fatpack
Laly's book
burned paper (ash)

Comments

Popular Posts