Reality



The opinion of others
will never be my reality
They have tried to 
use it to bring me 
down to their level
however, I bow to none


Keep your opinions
to yourself
I enjoy what I believe
my world filled with love
it's a party here


Nothing others say
can change what I
will continue to do
which is love
the lost, lonely, forgotten


The opinion of others
will never be my reality
don't let it be yours
Ophelia March
-Reality

Musing Sponsor


"LUSH DRIP" FULL BODY + EVOX NECK TATTOO
BOM tattoo comes with OLD, FADED, & FRESH styles

also musing
Megan Bra & Panties - White
Yusuke Glasses
Spellbound EvoX Eyeshadow - All Colors
Mousse Lipstick - Megapack
Reborn Nail HUD - Black French Shimmer
Xarina HW Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack
EVO X - T7 - Dahlia
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T7
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Opinion BACKDROP 1
Fluid - Perfect Strangers Pose Set
Fantasty Sticks (teals)
Stay Spooky Tumbler

Comments

Popular Posts