Undead Love



 They say some love never dies
that some hold on forever
but can't a lady get a break
the bones are still hanging around
wanting to get some action


I mean I've heard of love hold on
but this is a little ridiculous
I thought I put this lover 
in the grave a while ago
my roses were even looking
so beautiful


I guess there is only one thing
left to do
put them down the proper way
because we all deserve a little rest
Ophelia March
- Undead Love

Musing
Cassie Garter and Top Set - Pack 05
Cassie Panties and Stockings Set - Pack 05
Countess Harness
Countess Bracelets
Countess ELF FEMALE EvoX Earrings
Spider eyeglasses #Black
Soft Autumn - Fatpack
Stein Tattoos
Stein Tattoos [FACE]
Reborn Nail HUD - Lenore's Lace
Bride . Flux .
EVO X - T2 - Rhae
Bom Body Skins 2024 - REBORN - T2
Lilith Head 4.0
REBORN - v 1.69.6
Amor Tenebris - Pose Pack


Comments

Popular Posts