Aloha State of Mind



It summer time, sum, sum, summer time! I happen to be in an Aloha state of mind. 


What does this mean? Well I'm dreaming of vacation, all the fun I'll have, and the friends I'll be reconnecting with while eating this yummy watermelon pop. 


Don't worry, I bought enough to share. If you're of like mind, looking for some fun, and friendship, I hope we meet in the near future. 


Until then, I wish you sunny skies, watermelon pops, friends, and an Aloha state of mind.


Featuring


Up Event
Up Event FB
Up Event Flickr
June 1 - 15, 2020
ToG Store
ToG Store MP
ToG Store FB
ToG Store Flickr
ToG Store IG
Olivia Set designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Altamura, eBody Curvy, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique

I'm also wearing/using
From SL Pride at Home
Nails - alme. 
Mesh Ballerina Nails - Pride Clear
Glasses -Aurealis.
Unconcerned Glasses [PRIDE EDITION]
Hair - Exile
Rory Pride Edition (unisex)
Backdrop - FOXCITY.
Photo Booth - Aloha

Skin - Head - The Face
Lelutka - Kahara ~ May (Pumec Tone)
Body - #Pumec
MAY (N) - BODY APP-S
Body - Maitreya
Lara v5.0.11
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 1.2

Watermelon pops - Junk Food
Watermelon Pops

Poses - FOXCITY.
All Nighter Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts